The automotive electric fuel pumps transports fuel from the fuel tank to the fuel rail, cooperates with the fuel level sensor and the fuel pressure regulator to establish a certain fuel pressure and transmit fuel to the engine, so that the vehiclevcan be ignited normally. Nowadays the auto electric fuel pump assembly is generally put inside the fuel tank, named by in-tank electric fuel pumps, which is one of the basic components of the EFI automobile fuel system.Get the Prices of Electric Fuel Pump >
1. The fuel supply system collapses and the vehicle cannot be started.
2. The fuel supply pressure decreases and there is no sound of auto electric fuel pump operation.
3. Weak acceleration, abnormal noise when driving.
4. The engine fault light is on and the engine shakes abnormally.
5. It is difficult to start the vehicle.
1. The fuel level is too low, and the auto electric fuel pump motor cannot be fully cooled and lubricated, which will cause the motor to overheat or even not work.
2. The quality of fuel is too poor, with impurities or foreign matters.
3. The fuel filter blocked as not replaced for a long time.
The high pressure generated by the electric fuel pumps results in better performance of the fuel injection system. The electric fuel pumps acts as cooler and absorbs the heat generated by the working fuel pump to ensure a stable and sufficient fuelsupply.
The electric fuel pump keeps running as long as it is turned on, but it is less prone to fire or explosion in the event of an accident or failure that causes fuel to leak as it is installed in the fuel tank. Moreover, the ECU or electric control unit with safety features installed with the electric fuel pump can be programmed to conditionally shut down the pump even when the engine is running.
Electric fuel pumps are generally replaced every 70,000 to 100,000 miles, depending on the vehicle condition. It is economical and not required frequent replacement.
MAPMS offers the most automotive parts and service to meet customers' needs. ***Please send inquiry with correct OEM numbers.***