HID Headlight Bulbs(Xenon bulbs) have three times the light intensity than ordinary halogen bulbs, but only consume two-thirds of the energy. On the other hand, xenon bulbs use nearly the same light color as sunlight, creating better visual conditions for drivers. Xenon headlight lamps make the light range wider and the light stronger, which greatly improves the safety and comfort of driving.Get the Prices of HID Headlight Bulbs >
Xenon headlight lamps make the light range wider and the light stronger.
which greatly improves the safety and comfort of driving.
Before we want to know which LED headlights and HID headlights are better, we need to know what LED and HID headlights are and their light-emitting principles.
LED and HID headlights are the light bulbs and devices for cars that help drivers see at night.
LED headlights are light-emitting diode headlights. They use a semiconductor chip that similar to a circuit board as a light source, and then use a reflector or lens to condense the light to achieve the lighting effect. Because of the heat is relatively large, there are cooling fans behind the LED headlights.
HID headlights are a car headlights that fill the bulbs with xenon gas, and then increase the car's original 12V voltage to 23000V through an external supercharger, to light the gas in the bulb up, finally pass the lens gathers the light to achieve the lighting effect. HID headlights are superor as their brightness and longevity, and perfect for night driving. Explore our range of HID and LED car headlight bulbs at MAPMS to enhance your night driving experience with superior brightness and longevity.
1. The brightness is three times that of halogen headlights.
2. The light bulb has no luminous substance of tungsten wire and has a longer service life
3. The color temperature of the light is close to the sunlight, and the light is relatively soft at night
4. It will not go out suddenly in case of failure. There is a process of going out slowly to effectively improve the safety performance.
1. The response speed is relatively slow. It takes about 2-5 seconds to turn on the xenon headlights.
2. Xenon light is scattered, so a lens must be used.
3. Penetration is not as good as halogen headlights.
1. With high brightness, it is the brightest light source among the three lights.
2. Small volume.
2. The response speed is fast. When entering the tunnel and basement, turn on the button and the headlights will immediately reach the brightest state.
3. Long service life, the effective service life of LED headlights can reach 7-9 years.
1. Poor penetration, not as good as halogen headlights in rainy and foggy weather.
2. The price is expensive, which is 3-4 times that of halogen headlights.
3. The color temperature is high, and will make eyes uncomfortable when long driving
To sum up, they have advantages and disadvantages, depending on the needs of the driver owner.
MAPMS offers the most automotive parts and service to meet customers' needs. ***Please send inquiry with correct OEM numbers.***